Thursday, December 11, 2008

Updates~ 1#

There's no denying that I haven't been updating as much as I should be... This is a blog after all, and I'm guilty of leaving it unattended for so long... ^^ It's been months....

It's not like there's nothing interesting going on in my life... There's loads of stuff going on actually that I haven't been able to write down everything! My life is just one big ball of fun and drama.. ^^

Okay... So... remember the pic of the two hands with a spade and a heart on them? That was taken when Unnie and I (together with Mar) were working on the layout for the Merdeka thing about 4 months ago... Honestly, I wasn't too thrilled about doing the layout, but it was the only way we could cut class without being convicted, besides we could fool around and do whatever we wanted... ^^

Below are just some of the things they had me draw up to decorate the hall... Not like I'm proud of it or anything... There are actually 3 but I really don't like uploading photos on blogspot.. It's damn annoying.... -.-

Anyway, I drew an Indian, a Malay and a Chinese... ^^ All the 3 main races in Malaysia... It's to show unity and diversity and crap... I know the drawings are a little too animated, but it was the best I could do under short notice... (we only started decorating a day before the event took place). The teachers seemed okay with it though... ^^


Sadly, I never got to see the finished product... I didn't attend the Merdeka thing cause it was intruding on my Saturday morning TV time... Besides it was dumb and we had to sing an equally dumb song...

I wasn't going to miss my show for anything... ^^

No comments: