Monday, October 27, 2008

Second Thoughts

Being free isn't what it's cracked up to be.... O_O I'm bored to death with going online everyday and staying up till the sun rises. The routine is getting a little old. Now, if only I could drive.... I would be able to go out by myself and have fun. Though where would I go?

Driving all the way to Mile 4 seems like a waste of time and gas. So it seems to me, staying home and going online is the only option I have....

Now I have some Caroling stuff to attend to... The guys wanted to vote for me as a leader but I was like "NO!" All my brothers have gone through it... But I'm not a leader. I'm a follower and I'm proud of it! I hate taking charge of situations... Makes my life harder and just puts stress on me. I'm not good at handling stress and I have the temper of a bull. I'm definitely not suited to be a leader of a bunch of kids....

So they chose Roy.... I wonder if that's how you spell his name. He's a year younger than me but since he was chosen I bet everyone agreed! the thing is.... I'm not the only 16 year old in my neighbourhood you know! There are like 2 other people the same age as me, but apparently they aren't that qualified for the job (they're idiots). I agree though... They aren't they best candidates... ^^''

They asked me to attend a practice today though... ^^ At least they're being friendly... Or is it because they need me? Lol... And I saw Daryl shirtless today.... O_O Kinda taken back by the image... It's not that he doesn't look good... He looked.... Waaa~~ He became a man~ kekeke~

This is just another thing I wanna add to my wish list... I want an iPod!!! God! Get me an iPod! A black/white/red one!

No comments: