Saturday, July 5, 2008

Weird BBQ

Ok, so I was in church last night and I saw kakak Edna, I really like her so I said 'Hi' to her after church... She asked me how I was doing, the whole like. Then, near our cars she invites me to her place for a BBQ. Apparently, his little bro, Sam,was supposed to call me but he didn't. He was supposed to invite Bernice too. I arrived there after going to Giant, the most ridiculous supermarket by the way, and found that the Youth choir were there... I was like 'OMG WTF!!!!!'

I was so surprised I think I lost my voice, because when people said 'Hi!' I just smiled back. The BBQ was great, kakak Cynthia (I have no idea whether that's right) was funny and kakak Edna was cool as always. In the end, Sam and I hung out in the living room watching 'House'. He became very philosophical and very weird. He started giving me advice and making me feel weird. He was trying really hard to speak English though..^^'' I was trying hard not to laugh...

Hmmm.. Out of all the youth... Only Guni and Boy were nice to me. The rest kinda ignored me. Like I mind, I think they're all dumb anyway...

5 comments:

Bernice said...

why wasn't i there?! i was bored friday night!

Clare said...

it was on saturday

Bernice said...

oh. well still why wasn't i invite? it's just a freaking walking distance away

Clare said...

*shrugs* they called ur bro liao~

Bernice said...

my brother is like in mile 12