Thursday, July 24, 2008

^^ News~~~

Hmm.... It's been a while, and a lot has happened in the past week... Of course, there are some good news and bad news... Not much good news though I'm afraid... :(

BAD NEWS

  • I'm gonna be having Gempur in like less than 2 weeks? I'm not even sure when it is... I it's gonna be on the 6th of August... Crap....
  • Bible Knowledge is one of the subjects
  • Add Maths might be from chapter 1-8?
  • Biology might be from 2-6?

GOOD NEWS

  • The international exchange program is confirmed and going to be in USA, India and Japan. I'm definitely going to Japan, though I think I have a 32% chance of actually being able to go... :/
  • I passed my add maths test... Just luck...

wow... only two good news... How damn sad is that? -.-

More updates soon~^^

No comments: