Friday, July 11, 2008

Schedule

We just got our new schedule last Friday. It was horrible! I swear that the teachers are trying to torture us to death.

What bothers me is Friday on our new schedule... And Thursday. God, this is so unfair.... Our school is going to start block teaching next week. Which means that we have one less subject a day than before... I can live with Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday but Thursday and Friday is like a marathon around the world! I've never seen a worse schedule in my life! Thursday, I thought that we were going to have 4 subjects only, one less than before! But instead we have one more than before. We even have to take CIVIC after school!

I honestly don't get why the government wants us to take Civic when its actually quite identical to Moral Studies?!!! Are they just trying to give us teens a hard time? Its ridiculous... Absolutely ridiculous... Plus I have tuition to attend after school.... They don't expect me to rush back home do they?!!! STUDENTS HAVE LIVES TOO!!!!

If only we're allowed to go on strike... Too bad our school rules & regulations say that anyone who does go on strike will be suspended until further notice... I still remember that... I looked it up because I really hated me school before... And now.... I hate it even more...

We're the only ones that have so many subjects.... It's stupid... And EST.... I want to drop it. I am honestly not interested.... The teacher doesn't catch my attention and the classes are like English classes... I don't NEED English classes!

On Friday, we have Physics, Biology, Malay and Chemistry in one whole day... Then after school, we have EST! GRR.... We have all 4 science subjects in a damn day! Are they trying to short circuit our brains?

I'm really pissed with my school now...

5 comments:

Bernice said...

awwww kasian also you =( i'm not happy abt my new schedule either. they made us go home late on thursday too because of EST and miss grace is teaching us! DAMN IT. well you know, our pengetua is like the goddess of studying whatchamacallit.

fell better soon, the holidays are coming =)

ps: if you never a bitching partner, you know i'm always available at my bitching service:
1-200-YOU-BITCH

it's on 14/7 ;)

Bernice said...

wtf, i spelled 'fell' instead of 'feel' stupid -_-

Bernice said...

FUCK i typed 'never' instead of 'ever' too -_- i must be really pissed

i also typed 14/7 instead of 24/7!!! FUCK WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

Bernice said...

FUCK i forgot to put 'need' in the 'if you ever NEED a partner' sentence -_- what the hell.

Clare said...

Waa Bern, relax o else u'll grow white hair~