Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Time to turn my brain off...

It's been a stressful 2 weeks but finally my exams are over and it's safe to turn my brain off... No more thinking, memorising and calculating for another 2 months... ^^ Isn't life wonderful?

There's gonna be a career talk this Friday at our school and other schools are going to be attending too... St. Mary's boys school, Sung Siew and St. Michael.... Our school is going to be hosting it so we're all going to be running around this Friday.... It's in the afternoon, so none of us can go home and change. Were going to be in the hot hall, sweating and stinking up the place with BO.

I'm in charge of the PA system, I wonder who decided that because I have no experience handling the PA system... Of course, it's better than becoming the welcoming committee... I don't think I can wear a smile on my face for the required amount of time...

Honestly, I forgot all about this career talk until today... O_O Heck, I don't even know who is going to be giving the talk! All I know is Michelle (is that how you spell it?) is going to be there... I don't even know if the other Rotarians are going to go or not...

Hm.... Leaving that... I think I failed my Chemistry.... Add Maths is a must fail.. I couldn't answer most of the questions and just left them blank, including little smiley faces and words like 'Sorry, teacher.... I failed again' on the test paper... Wendy says that I got a 32... Wahaahahaha~ 8 more marks and I pass but still, I have no idea whether my mum is gonna be pissed or not. XD

Chemistry was a b*tch. I was bullcrapping the whole paper I think... I wouldn't be surprised if I got the same marks for Chemistry... Bet my mum wouldn't be happy about that... But what's done is done and the exams are now over... Whatever marks I get I can worry about later, right now I just need to turn my brain off and let it rest for a few weeks... XD

Can't wait till holidays!

No comments: