Saturday, August 2, 2008

Worries

ISH...

I'm feeling really crappy these last few days... It's so stressful being a student.... And the teachers aren't making it any easier either... Well, it's not like I'm expecting that things are going to become simpler as I age, it's just going to get harder and harder. Frik la~

Also, to add to my worries, I'm going to have Gempur next week. Damn tests... The worst thing is, when I'm supposed to be studying, I'm here, online... Writing a blog entry. How dumb am I?

I haven't even studied enough yet... I'm tired of studying... I just wanna lie down in bed and enjoy my books, which I never seem to be able to finish by the way. It's hard to be a teenager and balance your life and school. You can't have both, you have to chose either one. Well, in my case at least. I can't pay attention to both, it's too stressful...

Well I'd better go and study my ass off... Stupid Bio so many chapters... Stupid Add Maths... SO hard...

2 comments:

Bernice said...

awwwww kasiannya you *hugs*

Clare said...

^^ thankies... But not u guys more kesian ka? Until next week kan ur tests?