Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Coffee Bean

Coffee Bean, my Saviour!

As stated, I am in Coffee Bean at the moment, writing this post. Currently, drinking a pure chocolate non-coffee ice blend, sitting alone in a corner like some lost wanderer in an old fantasy story.

I am in KL right now. Yes, it's been a long time since I last updated. Initially, the hotel we were staying in, The Boulevard Hotel, is supposed to have Wi-Fi. But, not known by my father, we had to pay for the damn connection! So, I had to refrain myself for a couple of days from blogging. Until today, I couldn't take it any longer and I just had to go somewhere with free wifi!!!

And so, my journey takes me here. To Coffee Bean. My Saviour.

***

We left for KL on the morning of the 17th of August at 9.00 am we went into the departure hall... I had to make a U-turn back to my house because I left my damned handphone... How dumb of me... -slaps own head-

The journey from Sandakan to KL was along and arduous one. We took an AirAsia flight, which meant free seating. And of all places, I was seated in front of a stupid kid who wouldn't let me get a wink of sleep cause he kept on kicking my seat. I swear I glared at him and he finally stopped for the remainder of the flight.

The Boulevard is awesome and chic. I love decor and the feel the rooms give you when you first enter them. The rooms may be a little small than I am used to, but I still like it. The room only had a queen/king(?) sized bed for my parents so they had to get another bed in just to accommodate me. I'm sleeping next to the window.

We then went for a walk in Mid Valley. Boulevard is connected to Mid Valley so we just had to make a couple of turns before we found ourselves in the shopping mall. My fave mall by the way. I took a lot of piccies but I'll get to posting that later...

Had fun walking on my own. At least now I am finally old enough to do so. ^^ Heehee~ I didn't enjoy my second day though. We went to Bukit Bintang and it was raining. Damned KL weather. I got wet and that virtually ruined the whole day for me. And once something ruins my day, I ruin everyone else'sday. Stupid rain.

Bought lotsa stuff... And that's all I can say.

1 comment:

Bernice said...

lol you sound american