Saturday, August 9, 2008

On the OLYMPICS!

The Olympics were supposed to be the most anticipated event of the year. And it is, I think everyone I knew were watching the opening ceremony last night. I have to admit, the Chinese had it! It was spectacular and I am impressed by the way they were able to co-operate and work together to make the whole thing a success. They reminded me of an army of fire ants marching off into the forest to scavenge. It was awesome! Though, for some reason or another, I started to fall asleep right in the middle of the performances.

Since I was still having tests at the time, I put it down to pure fatigue from thinking and processing the whole day. Then again, it could have been because some of the performances were boring? Hm.... That's a possibility, but judging by how my whole class was mumbling about the awesome performance the Chinese put on last night, I think it's because of fatigue.

Anyway, before I continue rambling any longer, I would just like to wish all the hopeful athletes in China right now the best of luck! Don't break a leg, you might be needing it!

3 comments:

Bernice said...

banyak pula your posts after exams..haha... anyway, i fell asleep during the opening ceremony, the part where all the countries were walking whatever crap.. i missed malaysia though. i think i saw Korea. I think.

Clare said...

hahhaa~~ I din even watch~ I was studying...

Exams are the only thing dominant in my life now. Besides, theres nothing else to talk about!

Bernice said...

there wasn't much to study because I was only having EST the next day, but I went to KK anyway.. lolz.. glad I did.