Friday, August 8, 2008

Finally!


Finally!
It's the end of gempur! I've been anticipating the moment the bell rings and the day is over! XD Haha...... I have been studying like mad for this test, but it looks like I will fail anyway... Stupid Add Maths... Also, Chemistry was hard.... :/


Though not as hard as Add Maths... I skipped so many questions and screwed so many that when I was done I knew that I would fail. It was the most horrible feeling to have when you finish a test. The inevitable is coming and there is nothing you can do about it... I think our whole class would be hearing from the teacher how dumb we are next week. Yes, that's right.... There are many others in our class unable to cope with the huge mind numbing formulas and reasoning's of add maths... It lightens the pain a bit, knowing that you're fellow classmates are also suffering as you are... Haha~

It is fact that add maths is hard, and it's also a fact that I hate everything to do with maths... Maths and I are like oil and water and I'm the water, always stuck underneath the slick layer of oil that's slowly suffocating me. If I had a choice, I would definitely drop the subject and pay attention to the other science subjects. But the truth of the matter is that I have no choice. This murderous subject is compulsory for all science stream students... Frik you ADD MATHS!!!

Though, the upside is still the fact that now I have loads of free time to spend on the computer. Writing mindless ramblings to my hearts content. Next week, on Saturday, is the start of school holiday! Muahahaahaha!!! Even more free time to ramble!

No comments: