Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Piccies of KL

It all begins here... These are some of the stuff that we brought... I, honestly packed as if I was moving into a new house... ^^''

This is me, happy and exited as can be.

Nyahahahaa~ This was on the plane. I didn't off my hp but I did change it to flight mode. Something that I learnt from Sherrina.

One of my fave pics from the plane. There are many more, including a take off video that I shot but I'm too lazy to post those so I have to make due with this... :P

The lobby of The Boulevard. Nothing short of breath taking? I guess... I really like it that's all...

The bed in my room~ I haven't taken any pics of my bed, but I will soon...


These are a few shots of the Voodolls(?) that I saw in one of the cool shops in Mid Valley. I took this in a shop called 'Room(s)'. It was awesome and really cool.. I didn't even know it existed!

This is the BIGGEST PostPet Keychain that I have ever seen! I want it! Too bad its pink... :/

One of the many giant sets in Mid Valley the day I arrived. The next day, they were gone and were replaced by facial merchandise..... There are other pictures. They were HUGE!
I'll post other piccies and some experiences later... When my back isn't aching.. XD

No comments: