Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Condolences


This post might be up a little too late, but I would just like to wish condolences to my good friend, Bernice since she has just lost her beloved grandmother a few days ago. I couldn't find the words to say so I put off this post. It wasn't until I finished reading her post that I finally got an idea of what I wanted to say.
Though, I still don't think it's my place to say anything. So, I will just say this~
I'm sure that wherever your apo is in heaven now, I'm sure that she is looking down on you and smiling proudly as her little grand daughter has finally turned into a grown woman. Plus, now she gets to see you whenever she wants! She doesn't have to wait for you to visit her anymore... So, I'm sure she's happy~
:)

1 comment:

Bernice said...

awww...thanks a lot chibeh :) your post means so much to me